In my opinion, listening is the single most important element in learning English (or any other language).Just listen to what you prefer as SONGS,STORIES,RADIOS or PODCASTS
Tips for Listening
1. Choose an audio file that is at an appropriate level for you.
2. Listen, making notes of what you hear. Play the file through to the end the first time. Listen again, pausing occasionally to reflect on what you are hearing.
3. Read the transcript if one is available. If you can print the transcript mark the words that you are not sure you understand. Guess at the meanings from the context, then check your dictionary.
4. Read the transcript aloud, recording your voice.
5. Listen to your voice reading the transcript.
6. Listen to the audio file again, and compare the sound and rhythm of your voice to the voice in the audio file.