Romantic Books to Gift This Valentine
1. To Love Again by Danielle Steel: a story of a girl Isabella who had the kind of love that exists only in fairytales. Isabella and her husband had everything they could have asked for-an idyllic marriage, a fashion empire, and a son. But in a tragedy, she loses the love for her life and struggles to build a new life for herself, and learns to love again.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: This novel can be viewed most simply as an eerily good romantic novel with a character like Mr. Darcy who would raise every woman’s expectations to unrealistic levels. The novel has a very simple structure: two people who should be together on the very first page ended up being together on the last.
3. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman: Even though this book was published over a decade ago but it has still not lost its relevance. The central idea of this book is that every person has a “love language” that makes him feel truly loved and blessed. It can be a kind word for some (words of affirmation) or it can be hugging and snuggling for others (physical touch). According to Chapman, there are five such languages.
4. Captain Corelli’s Mandolin by Louis De Bernieres: a beautifully written novel, set on the Greek island of Cephalonia during World war II where an Italian officer Corelli is in command to capture the island. Corelli falls in love with a beautiful local woman and is soon found torn between his own love for her and his political allegiances.
5. Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Devereaux: a timeless love story is portrayed in the novel in a very profound way. The lovely Douglass Montgomery is on vacation with his annoying boyfriend and his daughter who leaves her stranded at a church in the middle of nowhere without any money or passport. It is here where she wishes for a knight in shining armor and her wish is granted in the form of Nicholas Stafford, an English earl who died in 1564. From here begins a passionate, heartwarming, and wonderfully romantic tale.
Jenny is an online marketing professional, who keeps on researching how various businesses are using online marketing to their advantage. She often shares his research and understanding through his articles and blogs.
She is currently researching the global book industry and find out the best resource to procure and buy books. To buy books online, she tests the usability factors associated with online bookstores. Based on her real-life experiences he would be contributing some of the articles for various resources to procure and buy books.