Toeic Lessons – How to Get a High Score on Toeic Test
By Andrew Best | Submitted On March 12, 2021
If you want a better job and more money you need to play by the rules. The Toeic test is one of those dreaded tests that people hate. However, you need to face reality and realize that getting a good score on the the Toeic test could be even more useful than your university degree.
TOEIC Full Listening Practice
You do not need to go pay a lot of money for school. It is now 2010 and there is a lot of good Toeic material online for a fraction of the cost that a school would be. You should invest some money in the Toeic test because most online stuff is not very useful. It is a small investment that will pay off big time.
1. You need to increase your vocabulary. Even if you speak reasonably well on a day to day basis, this test requires certain vocabulary. You might not like it, but it is a fact of life.
2. You must pay attention to speed. Unfortunately you do not get all the time in the world for this test. You need to move quickly.
3. Never study from a dictionary. This is a wast of time. There are many sources of Toeic vocabulary. Study this and you will not believe how fast you can improve your score.
4. Practice listening and understanding what you listen too. Even if you think your listening is fine in daily life, you need to practice listening to the special vocabulary used in the test.
5. The Toeic test format can change from year to year. Pay attention to the changes. Spoken English has become a part of the test. This is particularly important for Korean and Japanese students to pay attention to because their scores in this area has been traditionally low.
1200 Essential Words for TOEIC with definitions in easy English (by frequency)